WU:800 M medball run
SS:BB Burgener Snatch Grip
Advanced athletes are expected to have 10 lbs plates or more on their bars.
WOD: USA Wrestling WOD
- RX = 45#/35# with all 10 exercises at 10 reps for each partner up and down the pyramid
- RX+ = 65#/55# with all 10 exercises at 10 reps for each partner up and down the pyramid
- Mod = Decrease weight and decrease reps even down to just 4 or 6 reps but make it so the Athlete has to run the entire pyramid
- With Momentum and rhythm where needed navigate the following exercises with you doing a set then your partner: Curl, Press, OV Row, Squat, Upright Row, Alt Lunges, Clean, French press (ladies behind the neck press), underhand row, pumble
- use the pyramid scheme for set; 1st set = Curl, 2nd Set = Curl, Press, 3rd set = curl, press, row…..till the peak…then make your way back down the set pyramid by subtracting an exercise each time starting on the curl side
SS: Rope Climb clinic take a quick 10 minutes for advanced Athletes show off their skills and lets get more Athletes up the rope with skill instead of strength
WOD: Fight Gone Bad 3x5min rounds 1 min rest
Box Jump 20”
Push Press 75/55
Athletes need to be co-operative today. Pick a partner and partners will count reps for each other. That means we will have to get two heats through. Good luck
WU: Athletes choice
WOD: Partner WOD 3- 6min AMRAPS
30 cal row
30 burpee over the rower
30 push press #95/65
- Back squat AMRAP with rest of time remaining
- Score is total number of back squats
- Tag team style, one partner working at a time. You may divide the work any way you want.
Sarge Says to take action and complete your CFL Survey!! Take part in shaping our future!!! Burpee will be divvied out all next week for those Athletes that do not comply;)
Check your email Saturday morning for a link to the CFL Survey!!!
Look forward to seeing all of you at the CFL Summer BBQ!……Sarge!!!
WU:Med Ball Golf CC Mobility, 30 Ring row broke into sets
SS: Front Squat PR No more than 2 attempts, athletes are encouraged to take several warm up sets
WOD:Hero WOD Training
20 min AMRAP
30 Box Jumps
30 Push Press 125# 85#
If modding to step ups must hold a med ball 20#/14#, may jump up and step down for RX, BB must start on the floor
With the small additions of RX jump ropes and a new BB rack I understood it may be time to bring up a good point of CrossFit culture. When we, as CFL Athletes, take the time to put our jump ropes and BB’s back in a manner that shows respect for the tools we use daily, we are showing other humans that we respect and value all it takes to move forward in a positive direction toward becoming a better Athlete.
It is expected of every CFL Athlete to take stewardship in thier box. Putting away our toys and making them properly available for the next Athlete is the “low hanging fruit” of productivity here at CFL. If we do this everyday we will have a strong platform to reach toward what may be more challenging to accomplish……Sarge
WU: CC Mobility
SS1: CC Split Jerk
SS2: CC Snatch balance
WOD: 1 mile run PR
Remember the Thursday intention Athletes should be finishing their mile at the 45 min mark. Even if this is the only day the Athlete has been in all week, you should still spend all your effort in the allotted time.
800 M Run
50 Back extensions
WU:100 Med Ball tosses CC mobility
SS:Power clean Max
20 min AMRAP
10 Pistol squats or 10 bulgarian squats no assisted pistols
Keep a look out for our customer survey in your inbox. We want your opinion to help our box grow in the right direction. We have 3 prizes TBD that we will draw for when the survey is complete. Please take the time to fill out all the questions to help us make your experience better. Survey will hit your email on Wednesday.
Prize winners will be announced on the website September 1st.
Thank you all in advance for taking the time to complete the survey.