Drop of Equipment you borrowed today! We will be open from 8 a.m. to 10 a.m. and then from 4 p.m. to 6 p.m. to take in equipment. If you need to come in outside of these hours, please text Zac.
On May 11th, we will open with the following restrictions to meet the social distancing guidelines.
- We are limiting all class sizes to 4 people.
- We are requiring everyone to stay 6 feet apart from each other. We will tape areas on the floor that you will be restricted to with equipment in your assigned area. Staying 6 feet apart allows us to not require masks/face coverings in the gym. If coaches find that they cannot stay 6ft away from you in order to provide coaching cues to keep you safe, they will be required to wear face coverings.
- You will have to sign up for classes on Zenplanner either through the Member Conncect app or on the Zenplanner site before you come to the gym. This will help us limit our class sizes. More information on this at the bottom of the email.
- Classes are going to be reduced to 45 minutes to provide time for sanitizing equipment and making space for the next class to come in. You will need to wipe down all equipment you used after class.
- We are adding more class times to allow more people to attend class in a day. Hopefully this works with your schedules.
Class times will be at 6 a.m., 7 a.m., 8 a.m., 9 a.m., 12 p.m., 1 p.m., 5 p.m., 6 p.m. Monday through Friday. We will adjust class times or add more pending your feedback and demand. On Tuesdays and Thursdays, the 7am class will be focused on Bootcamp members, though we will adjust based on utilization.
- We will be closed on the weekends to sanitize all equipment and get ready for the next week. Zoom Workouts will continue.
- No kids will be allowed in the gym. I am really sorry about this, but kids count against how many people we are allowed to have in the gym.
- Barbell Club will be offered Monday – Thursday at 7 p.m., adding two extra days so we can limit class size to 4.
- Monday and Thursday track workouts at noon with Kerry at Altona Middle School will continue in order to add options for members. This class is limited to 8 people because it is outside. You must also sign up on Zenplanner. Contact Kerry for more information.
- The gym will be sanitized by our staff on a daily cleaning schedule, but we will need your help during class to wipe down equipment you touched.
10 Samson Lunge
Barbell Warm Up:
2 Snatch High Pull
2 Power Snatch
2 Overhead Squat
2 Squat Snatch
Work up in weight for snatches
10 Snatch 75/55
1 Chest to Bar Pull Ups
9 Snatch 95/65
8 Snatch 105/75
7 Snatch 115/85
6 Snatch 135/95
5 Snatch 145/100
4 Snatch 155/105
3 Snatch 165/115
2 Snatch 175/125
1 Snatch 185/135
20:00 Time cap. Scale so the 1 Rep snatch is ~90-95% of your 1RM. Use the same weight for multiple rounds if needed.
No Equipment WOD
8 V Ups
6 Push Ups
20 Swimmers (Supermans moving arms and Legs)
10 Sit Ups
20 Good Mornings